TMT bars find application in construction sector.
- It bonds perfectly with cement, thanks to its best-in-class rib pattern with the high AR value. That means more resilience to any kind of load.
- It is resistant to earthquakes, due to a combination of higher strength and ductility.
- It is easily weldable, due to its low carbon content. It can be easily butt-welded, lap-welded and manual arc-welded, without any pre-heating.
- It is anti-corrosive, due to its unique, uniform microstructure and the absence of residual stresses.
- It is also easily bendable, due to its inherent microstructure with a soft ferrite and pearlite core.
- It has higher fatigue resistance, due to its uniform, thoughtfully designed rib pattern. This makes it ideal for cyclic load situations.