The multilayer flexible industry in Nigeria largely caters for home, personal care and consumer good segments. The sub industry has an estimated market size of 96,000 MT with 2 & 3 ply laminates dominating the segment.
- 2 ply laminates are used for detergent, biscuits, noodles, pasta and semovita
- 3 ply laminates are used for packaging of milk powder, alcohol, cocoa, seasoning and beverages
- 4 ply laminates are used in tomato paste
Stallion Plastics Ind Ltd. a Stallion group company was established in 2012 with an installed capacity of 550 MT per month and is equipped with the latest stack flexo & gravure converting machines and inhouse extrusion/printing/lamination/core-cutting. It follows stringent lab testing norms to offer certified products and has state of the art storage and warehousing facilities.
Our product range covers
- Food & Beverage Packaging
- Agro Chemical Packaging
- FMCG Packaging
- Edible & Lubricant oil Packaging
- Pharma Packaging
- Retail Bags
- Personal Hygiene Packaging
- Industrial Packaging
- Bulk Packaging